Sunday, January 8, 2012

HELLOOOO 2012!!!

We where fortunate enough to be invited in on Justin and Katie's Winter vacation for a little New Years Eve celebration-Bend style! It was so much fun to spend the weekend with those two as well as Tristan and Alicia! I can't thank you 4 enough for the great time! Between the boys hitting the pool, our ice skating adventure, and intense board game session, ( okay so we are so not 21 anymore... New Years has a new kind of fun when your on the other side of your 20's!) and some great shopping and weather we had a blast!

 An intense battle of the minds!


 Gotta love Alicia + Justin taking a break for some fantasy football!
Just a few pro's... hitting the ice ;)
 

Happy 2012! Hope everyone enjoys an amazing New Year!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Loved the New Year's hats!! But I can't believe Triston & Alicia in T-shirst ice skating in the snow....... I'm shivering just thinking about it :) See ya soon
luv C.R.K.