Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hurry! It's Sunny out... go outside!

With the sun out we where lucky enough to catch some rays and get visits by two of our favorites- Kaylie and Tatum! These two are total cuties who we completely love! Tess stopped by too but I didn't get a picture of her cuteness! Adam rigged up some extra soapy bubbles for Kaylie and a zip tie bubble blower! He such a Macgyver :)
Then Tatum was completely in love with all things boy, from driving in my Dads truck to digging in the dirt to running in the grass. That kid-o was all smiles until it was time to go inside. I don't blame him! Those sunny days are bookended with 3 rainy ones this time of year so feeling the sun on your face feels like winning the lottery! Hope you all got to enjoy some sun! Come on summer!

 This pick-up Cracks me up!!!!

Had to add this picture that totally cracked me up! I usually get to bed about 10 minutes after Adam, during that time Bucker always sneaks into the room and is NEVER turned away by Adam. Then bad guy has to come in (ME) and kick the cozy Pup out :( This is how I found him this time! This poor dog has a rough life!

No comments: