Friday, June 1, 2012

Good bye Nate and Natalie :(

 Nate and Natalie are continuing their life adventures with a move to Las Vegas! Our excitement is only matched by our sadness to see them go :( These 2 are one of a kind and we love them very much. It's so cool how my little sis and I are so close, she is truly my very best friend. So bring on the skyping, and phone call's and quick plane rides! In fact our baby's first vaca is going to be to Las Vegas! This kid-o is going to start out life with some spicy travels to see Aunt Nat and Uncle Nate! Safe trip you two and always know that somewhere in the world you are being so missed and loved all the time!
 Sister's + bump at N2 going away party
 Our little nephew Tate getting some squeezes in
 I'm so going to miss stuff like this
 Why have 1 dessert when you can have 3?! Haha! If you know my Mom you know no one, not even Adam goes hungry at one of her events! Krystal and I added to the fun with a little peanut butter cookie bake off and I have to say she took the crown big time! Those cookies not only rocked but were sugar free!!!
 Nothing say's quality Mother daughter time like hitting the grill!!
 I LOVE this picture of my Dad and Tatum! They where so so cute! They kind of matched a little bit and both played until they needed a nap :)
 Bump watch! My baby sure hasn't been shy in the growing department!! Ang is 8 weeks ahead of me and I have her beat! This little Mama looks fab especially since she's creeping right up on her July due date :) Can't wait for these bumps to meet!
 The two hard working ladies that made Nate and Nat's going away party so awesome!
 They totally hate me for the goofy pic's I talked them into doing!
 One GREAT Aunt!!!!
I just can't say how much you two will be missed! If it's too hot over there and you start to crave some rain and tree's.... "every light in the house is on". Enjoy it all and we'll see ya' soon!!!!


No comments: