Okay this is kind of a marathon but here goes! Here are some pictures from my baby shower! First I just have to say a HUGE thank you to my Mom, my sister, Betty, Kara, Jess,Stac,Ang and Krystal for the over-the top amazing shower! These girls seriously did more than I could have ever imagined! Everyone of them has such a giving heart and I could not be luckier to have these ladies in my life. There isn't a thank you big enough girls!
We had some sweet little faces at the shower, my great helper and adorable niece Kaylie! Love this pretty little girl!
Speaking of sweet faces Brian and Libby's daughter Amelia joined us too!
As well as Jami's daughter (Who is growing up WAY too fast) Jill!
Reynolds sis pic
Cooley Sis pic ( We missed you Rach!)
My Aunt and Grandma getting started on the super cute onsie making project Kara headed up! Everyone was kind enough to make a Onsie for our little peanut, here are some of the finished products-
Kara and Krystal running the Onsie station! This was such a great shower game. Thank you again Kara for all of you hard work and cute idea's!
Great Grandma Shirley
My Dad crashed the party because it is always a special treat to see my great grandma Beaman (Babies Great Great Grandma, how special is that?!) and my Grandma, soon to be great grandma Dottie!
I was so lucky to receive the most beautiful handmade gifts! This is a blanket that Betty made, I wish you could feel how soft it is! It's truly special and amazing.
Krystal got crafty with this sign she made! Cute! Cute!
This picture doesn't do Stac's window coat rack any justice! It is adorable!
My sweet best friend from High school- Kalee. She is a new Mom as well so we get the privilege of having our kid-o's grow up together! I can't wait for them to meet!
My Mom and Betty! 2 star's of the shower! Thank you so much you two!
My pretty cousin Lindsey :) So glad she made the long drive to come and celebrate with us!
Putting Lou to work! Thank you for flying out and hanging out, now I can't wait until September because I get a baby and Nate and Natalie!
This is the front of the adorable card Debbie made for us! She has amazing artistic skills! We already have this in a frame on baby's dresser! Thank you Grandma Debbie!
Even though Nat had only been gone 23 days (but who's counting?!) It was awesome to see her again! It was a whirl wind weekend but I can't wait for our next visit!
Oh and here is Adam's work week picture. I hate when he comes home like this, but in the battle of man vs. tree, looks like the tree struck back! Goes with the job I'm told. Hopefully something a little more scenic next time!









No comments:
Post a Comment