Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hitting the road!

Between Adam's hunting trip and our Vegas vacation we are enjoying some travels this fall! It's been a busy time since Adam has left, we are fighting Ryder's first cold:( but doing it with style and a first smile! This sweet little boy can sneeze out a mess and look up at me with a big old smile, like he's saying don't worry Mama I'm tough, this cold isn't so bad:) I swear he's tougher than I am! I've been so bad about letting him sleep with me, but he's so snuggely! I've gotten a picture (or 2!) every morning for Adam. Here are some of the pic's we've taken since Dad has been gone...

 Bed head! Ryder has been keeping Dad's side of the bed warm :)
 Ryder's little thigh's are filling out!
 We are getting our smile dialed in!
 Ryder is definitely filling out!
 Sweet boy sleeping off his 1st cold :(
 Hey Mama! Get to wake up to this little guy every morning! We are going back to the crib as soon as our vacations are done...
 Miss you Daddy!

No comments: