Sunday, November 11, 2012

Big Bruiser


 
Our big boy is 2 months old and at his Doc appointment he was 13lbs 10oz's and just shy of 24 in. long! He is in the 75th percentile for weight,length, and his head. His size has earned him some nick names- Big Bruiser, Big Bubba, Big Ryder basically add the word big to anything and that works as a nickname for our little chunk. He's grown out of his 3 month cloths and 3-6 fit perfect if not a little snug. At 2 months he likes looking at Dad's Elk horn's,being outside, soaking in his bath, reading books and being talked to, and having his cheeks pinched and tickled. Ryder is taking to our transition into a little bit of schedule really well, he likes a routine. He sleeps a 5 hour stretch, and then 2, 3 hour stretches which is heaven for this Mama. He's a pretty cool little guy as far as we are concerned!
 
Here are way too many pictures of my favorite boys-

I love these pictures, Adam was playing dress up with Ryder...


 
Happy 1st Halloween Ryder!





 
Nov. 4th 2 months old :) I love being outside and looking at the fall leaves :)



 
I've got one more month off with Ryder and then it's back to work, and I'm cherishing every moment. He's such a sweet happy boy and I can't believe how time is flying!


No comments: