Friday, July 19, 2013

10-4 (Ryder is 10 months old and the 4th of July!)

We enjoyed a family BBQ for the 4th hosted by Dave and Beth. Ryder loves his cousins so he had a blast!
The trio gearing up some 4th of July BBQ
 Little BBQ babe!


The kids love the "hot pool"

In true Nicole dork style I wanted to theme everything out for Ryder's 1st 4th of July. We made Red white and Blue pancakes to kick off the day and the little turkey loved them! Especially the blueberries!
I also thought it would be cute to give him this 4th of July balloon, little did I know that he would love it so much and want to pack it around for 3 days. It went everywhere with us. We had to show it off to Grandma and Grandpa R when we visited to wish them a happy 4th.
We couldn't talk the kid-o's out of the low temp hot tub. They loved it! The big pool was still just a tad cool for the kids, but on a dare Scott and and I enjoyed (and by enjoyed I mean I was freezing and Scott enjoyed it!) a little dip.
Trying his best to stay up for fireworks....
really slowing on down on staying up for fireworks! I LOVE this picture of Kaylie loving up on Ryder while they waited for the fireworks. She is absolutely the sweetest little girl. She is the best with Ryder and he loves her to pieces!

We had a fantastic low key 4th of July this year. Hope all of our wonderful friends and family had a great day as well. Happy Independence day to you all!

No comments: