Monday, August 19, 2013

Mini post

So I have a ton to catch up on (but what else is new?!) so I'll make this a quick one and then, soon very soon I'll get it all done. Here's the quick catch-up of our summer so far-
1. Ryder is almost 1!!! Ahh my sweet baby boy is growing up too fast!
2. We sold our house and put an offer in another one!
3. I turned 30!
4. My Sis and Nate made there way up for a visit and it was awesome! Just not long enough! (It never is)
5. I've had the opportunity to do some awesome volunteer work this summer, so I have some great stories to share :)
Did I mention Ryder is almost 1?! So that is the quick and dirty of our summer and I'll have a real catch up, complete with pic's soon!

No comments: