I turned 29 last week and also 36 weeks pregnant! Where does the time go!
Here is the well nourished belly!!!
My very sweet Co- workers threw me a "She's about to Pop" baby shower as well and we had a blast!
A few of the best Nurses around
Thank you Stef for your very sweet home grown gifts!
Mama Terri! I joke and say she's my "Doula" but she's an amazing nurse, and I really hope it works out that she can be there for the birth of this little one because she is the best labor coach I know!
Katie showered us in a huge way with way too much! Thank you Katie!
Another great Nurse and friend Julie :)
Here is some cabin progress!!!
Adam has recruited lot's of helpers for this cabin project, this day it was Jacobs turn!
Adam's cousin, and Grandpa on a cabin build day
With the hot weather we have also enjoyed some time in the water, here is a little sneek peak at the bump cooling off and Colton's Bachelor party!!!!
Looks like those boys had a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment