Friday, August 31, 2012

T -5 days!!! (plus or minus)

We are 5 days from the big due date and are anxiously awaiting our little one's arrival! Adam's patience is running a little thin but I'm pretty convinced that our baby's birth day will be September 8th. No rhyme or reason to it that is just the day I have mentally picked as D-Day :) We'll see what happens though. The latest updates are that at my last Dr.'s appointment (Monday) I was dialated 1cm/50%/-3. So not much action but a little something to make a first time Mama encouraged that my body is warming up to the idea of what it needs to do. The Doctor said she could feel babies head, which had Adam asking if that "was okay?!" All of this is so fun to go through with him :) Our next appointment is on the 6th (1 day after my due date) at this appointment I might let her "strip my membranes" (You Mom's know what's about, and you guys prob really don't want to know!) but as for induction I have no plans of doing that. I'm anticipating going as much as a week and a half to two weeks over before my Doc says it would be unsafe to continue with pregnancy. While Adam is pretty much done with the waiting game I'm happy to have the extra time to finish some projects. We have the baby room pretty much wrapped up with the exception of the rocker that will be delivered on Sept 9th. We are STILL doing remod projects I have some Navy paint speckles dressing up my hands as I type, but our house is looking a lot better! I will have to take some pic's of our progress. So that is most of the latest, at least that my prego brain can remember right now, here are a few pic's-

 Here are some updated room pic's
 The chair will take the place of the Co-sleeper when it's time to put that in our room...soon!
 Adam has begun building his little son or daughter a bookshelf that I will hopefully distress this weekend!

Getting down to the final belly picture documentation! I feel like we could make a great flip book with these!
 
 
We will also work on narrowing down the names this weekend! With all of the projects we have been working on a kind of forgot to get out the old red pen and shorten this list up. I tried to upload the list, it looks pretty weird but the basic idea is there :) Everyone feels differently about names, so bear with us and at the end of the day we are going to pick something that we really love. Who know's it might not even be on this list knowing our last minute-ness!  
 


Harper  COOLEY
G


Ryder  COOLEY
B


Cate Annsley COOLEY
G


Grant Keil COOLEY
B


Scarlett Liv COOLEY
G


Rylan COOLEY
G


Daphne COOLEY
G


Annsley COOLEY
G


Adler COOLEY
G/B


Saylor COOLEY
G


Holden COOLEY
B


Samule COOLEY
B


Liv COOLEY middle?
G


Sloan COOLEY middle?
G


Violet COOLEY
G


Julia COOLEY
G


Scarlett Adler COOLEY
G


Eva COOLEY middle?
G


Hattie COOLEY
G


Henry COOLEY
B


Jayne COOLEY middle?
G


Hudson COOLEY
B


Sutton COOLEY
G


Harrison COOLEY                                                      
B



No comments: